OCTOBER 18, 2022
Evanta’s in-person programs are back in full swing, and so far this year, more than 1,100 CHROs came together on over 40 occasions to address the mission critical priorities facing their role. This fall, our communities across North America will be gathering for another round of Executive Summits to continue to exchange their challenges and collective wisdom with long-time peers and new connections.
Evanta’s Governing Body Members have been working diligently to craft agendas with the most valuable insights and innovative ideas for their HR peers to bring back to their organizations. Here is an inside look at some of the influential speakers and interactive sessions featured at the CHRO Executive Summits this fall:
- To date, the total represented revenue among speakers at our fall CHRO summits has surpassed $1 trillion, with new presenters being added every day. This includes influential leaders from AMC Networks in New York, the LA Chargers in Southern California and the Center for Disease Control in Washington, D.C.
- Employee experience and organizational culture continues to come up as a mission-critical priority. At the Toronto CHRO Executive Summit on December 13, Diana Valler, CHRO at Travel Brands is sharing how her organization merged three established cultures into one shared vision after being acquired by a company based in Japan.
- Another common challenge for CHROs across North America is employee retention. At the Philadelphia CHRO Executive Summit on November 16, Subaru of America CHRO Peggy Verdi will discuss how leaders are redefining cultural values to drive belonging, while understanding employee needs in a meaningful way that curbs attrition.
- As work has changed, so have the demands and skills required of leadership. Charmaine Williams, SVP & CHRO at The Obama Foundation, will address this important issue at the Chicago CHRO Executive Summit on November 30. Charmaine will share a new leadership playbook that places servant leadership and empathy at the core.
Beyond providing a space for solving business challenges, Evanta gatherings are about fostering friendship and building community. It’s rare to get such a distinguished group of human resources professionals together to share common interests and goals, and these communities are excited to share what they’ve learned with their peers. They care about each other’s successes and support each other through challenges.
Here is what your HR peers had to say about the Executive Summits from earlier this year:
Very much enjoyed the networking aspect - such a treat to connect with industry colleagues, meet new ones, and learn about things happening today. Service was great. And really appreciated the time to network. Also liked the smaller breakout rooms to have more meaningful discussions.”
– Vancouver, BC CHRO Community Member
Well worth it to clear the calendar for the day to attend, in person. Almost therapeutic to engage with peers to know you're not alone in our challenges.”
– San Francisco CHRO Community Member
Outstanding. Extremely well organized, all details are handled, subject and breakouts were very relevant.”
– Dallas CHRO Community Member
You can find your local community of CHROs here, or check out all of the upcoming fall gatherings for human resources leaders on our calendar page. To continue collaborating with your peers and global HR leaders year-round, join our executive-only LinkedIn group.
by CHROs, for CHROs
Find your local community and explore the benefits of becoming a member.