Washington, DC CISO Inner Circle
March 5, 2020 | Nationals' Park
March 5, 2020
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Washington, DC CISO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CISOs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
Washington, DC CISO Governing Body
The Governing Body Co-Chairs shape the summit agenda, ensuring that all content is driven by CISOs, for CISOs.
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Vice President & Chief Information Officer
VP & CISO
US Department of Commerce
SVP & CIO
March 5, 2020
4:00pm - 5:00pm Executive Networking Reception
5:00pm - 6:15pm Discussion Topics
Building for the Future — Business Enablers, Drivers and Innovators
Chief Cybersecurity Officer
Firm Director, Information Security & Compliance
Arnold & Porter LLP
Beacon Health Options
International Monetary Fund
Inter-American Development Bank
Senior Vice President and CIO
The CIO and CISO roles have evolved to become customer-facing, revenue-driving digital experts. While the term digital means something different to every organization, the basic goal remains the same — to better serve customers and the business.
During this engaging conversation among peers, CIOs and CISOs will discuss their role in driving stronger business outcomes throughout the organization.
Building and Innovating New Processes and Businesses
- What tactics have you used to increase awareness of technology and security across the business? How can you more effectively drive these conversations and changes?
- How are you improving the cost, efficiency and value of program delivery?
Fostering a Growth Mindset — Enabling and Optimizing Culture
- How should IT and security organizations foster a work culture that embraces change while enabling the business to move forward?
- How are you developing your employees to have an owner mindset, and how can they strategically become business advisors and advocates for innovation?
6:15pm - 7:00pm Interactive Session
7:00pm - 8:00pm Summary Discussion & Dinner
8:00pm - 9:00pm Social Hour
Parking & Entrance Instructions:
- Guests have access to Parking Garage C, which is located on the corner of N St. SE and 1st St. SE .
- After parking, guests should take the elevator in the back of the garage to Plaza Level (*PL) and enter through security at the date directly outside of the elevator bank.
- The Budweiser Brewhouse will be immediately to their left after passing through security and entering the stadium.
Community Program Manager
For inquiries related to this community, please reach out to your dedicated contact.