As global economic and political volatility continue, organizations need to look beyond the skills shortage to grow relevant capabilities to ensure their workforce can operate efficiently and align with digital business objectives. Technology and security leaders are looking to challenge and redefine the enterprise's digital value propositions to create an avenue for high growth and quicker benefits. Organizations are moving beyond the stage of ‘transformation’ and now demanding digital execution, as they position the enterprise to weather economic storms and unpredictable setbacks in the future.
Join your peers to discuss how CIOs & CISOs are capturing the outcomes of digital execution.
Accelerating Decision Making For Timely Value Realization
- Describe your current and ideal data ecosystem?
- How have you enabled a technology platform to create secure and flexible infrastructure to capture digital business outcomes?
- Have you seen the level of adoption that you’d like from leaders to impact quicker decision making? What steps have you taken to identify value realization and measure outcomes obtained by data and analytics?
Digital Talent & Product Centricity for Speedy Outcomes
- What sort of roles are you hiring for in the coming year? How are you prioritizing competency-based job descriptions?
- Many CIOs & CISOs have turned toward the organization of fusion teams to operate in a more product-centric way. How have you done this? What benefits are you seeing? How are you changing mindsets, while supporting agile journeys?
- How do you start building your tech-environment and work environment for the future workforce?