UK & Ireland CISO Inner Circle
2 August 2021 | Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard
2 August 2021
Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard
Collaborate with your peers
Join UK & Ireland's top CISOs for an intimate networking dinner and facilitated discussion on key business challenges. Enjoy a relaxed evening of dinner and drinks with your peers to share best practices, make new connections and build professional relationships.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CISOs today:
Strategies for a risk-aligned, resilient organization
Developing and investing in the security workforce of tomorrow
Creating business value and supporting agile business operations
UK & Ireland CISO Governing Body
The Governing Body Co-Chairs shape the summit agenda, ensuring that all content is driven by CISOs, for CISOs.
Group CISO & Group Director Technology
Chief Controls Officer, Cyber & Resilience
Willis Towers Watson
Global Chief Information Security Officer
2 August 2021
16:30 - 17:30 Executive Networking Reception
17:30 - 19:00 Discussion Topics
Managing Risk — Building Resiliency
Domino's Pizza UK & Ireland
Cyber Security Governance Manager
Lloyd's of London
Unipart Group Limited
In today's shifting and complex risk landscape, and the need for faster strategic decision making, CISOs are supporting evolving information risk decisions more than ever while facing increased visibility from regulators and executive teams. To enable risk decisions and deliver value while protecting the business from security threats and data breaches, security leaders must develop processes, build relationships, and strengthen risk culture to continue to embed risk management into the organisation.
In this interactive conversation among peers, CISOs will discuss their role in proactively balancing organisational risk.
Topic 1: Enabling risk decisions to prompt business agility:
- How are you setting the risk management strategy and enabling risk decisions in your organisation?
- What areas of risk do you own in your role, and what would you change or enhance in the future?
- What metrics do you use that effectively quantify and describe risk within, and outside of, security?
Topic 2: Fostering a risk-ownership mindset:
- What communication strategies around risk have been most persuasive as you discuss information security with other business units?
- How do you feel the conversation around information risk is evolving, and what does that mean for the sorts of skills you will need in your teams going forward?
- How would you describe the perspective of your executive management team when it comes to risk appetite? Is this constructive for your goals?
19:00 - 19:40 Networking Break
19:40 - 21:15 Summary Discussion & Dinner
21:15 - 22:15 Social Hour
As previously shared, Evanta will hold in-person programs only in locations that meet our stringent health and safety criteria to help ensure the well-being of our participants, partners, and our associates. These criteria include adhering to government, venue, and health agency guidelines in addition to taking all practical steps on-site.
Please note that our onsite planning will continue to evolve, and all measures will be subject to change to ensure the best and safest possible experience. Please see below for our current approach and planned onsite safety measures.
What you can expect onsite
Evanta, with support and agreement from the host venue, are recommending that you be fully vaccinated and encourage all guests to continue to wear face coverings in all public spaces. We request that you stay home if you are not feeling well or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, regardless of your vaccination status. If an attendee does not feel well on-site, we will work with the venue to coordinate additional health and safety support.
Upon arrival, the venue will request all guests to comply with a contactless temperature check before proceeding to the dinner. The NHS QR code will be displayed in the venue for any guests who wishes to check-in prior to the dinner.
Evanta will also implement the following measures at the conference:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of the event space
- Decreased capacity and minimized congestion where possible, including more space in aisleways
- Touchless or reduced contact interactions throughout the program
Community Programme Manager
For inquiries related to this community, please reach out to your dedicated contact.
Luis Arango Abello
Senior Community Manager
+44 (0)1784 267 firstname.lastname@example.org