UK CISO Inner Circle
21 November 2018 , Haymarket Hotel
21 November 2018
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the UK CISO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CISOs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
21 November 2018
4:00pm - 5:00pm Registration & Opening Reception
5:00pm - 6:30pm Discussion Topics
Leading the Transformed Enterprise
Anglo Beef Processors
Intertek Group plc
RSA Group plc
Head of Global IM Security | CISO
Chief Information Officer
VP - Global Technology Development
Judith van de Pas
Shell Global Marketing & Fleet Solutions
While the CIO and CISO roles will continue to evolve, all would agree that these jobs have fundamentally changed over the last five years. This dinner will be an opportunity to focus on what those changes mean to the way IT and security leaders must evaluate and implement the right technologies, foster a wide variety of partnerships across the business, build and develop strong teams, and bear an increased demand for high-level strategic thinking. Join your peers for this roundtable to assess your critical place in the post-transformation world.
Discussion Topic 1: People
- What are your strategies in communicating with the board of directors?
- What impact does digital transformation have on your people and your processes? How do you manage that?
- What skills and roles are needed in the transformed enterprise and how are you meeting those demands?
- What steps have you taken to push for a more diverse workforce? What have been the barriers to change?
Discussion Topic 2: Strategy
- How do you allocate resources appropriately when investing in digital technology initiatives and their ROI?
- What technologies are creating the biggest disruptions to your business currently? Which ones are on the horizon?
- How can you work better across the C-suite to create a culture of adaptation and innovation?
- How do you more closely align IT strategy with business outcomes?
Discussion Topic 3: Personal Development
- With the increased understanding of technology by all functions and a constantly changing technology landscape, how are you proving your relevance to the business?
- How do you envision the role of the CIO and CISO in five years?
- What’s next for IT and security executives in the context of leading an organisation?
- What is your digital leadership mandate and what steps are you taking to execute on that mandate?
6:30pm - 7:00pm Networking Break
7:00pm - 9:00pm Summary Discussion & Dinner
9:00pm - 10:00pm Social Hour