Collaborate with your peers
Come together with your peers virtually to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Southern California CISO Virtual Executive Summit.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CISOs today:
Accelerating security to match the pace of digital business initiatives
Managing the risk created from a landscape of new core technologies
Achieving sustainability for the CISO role without compromising outcomes
Dine Brands Global, Inc.
Universal Music Group
SVP & CISO
VP, Global Security and Corporate Operations, CISO
Director, IT Security & Compliance
Jack in the Box
VP Information Security & Compliance, CISO
Virtual Summit Keynote Session
A Holistic Framework for Managing Vendor Risk
Security threats have been around for decades, but lately the nature of those threats has changed, the security of third and fourth-party partners has come to the fore as an urgent issue for enterprises. Join Chipotle CISO Dave Estlick, as he shares his insights on third-party risk management, including:
- How to build a third-party risk program that operates at the scale of the business
- New approaches for managing third and fourth-party partners
- Tools and strategies that will help you make the best choices for your organization
Virtual Summit Boardroom Sessions
Managing and Responding to Insider Risk
Organizations are moving faster than ever before. With employees creating, modifying, deleting, and transporting data every second, how can CISOs keep up as job hopping and turnover rates continue to rise?
Join this boardroom to discuss:
- Ways to cut through the false noise and final real risk within your organization
- How to determine the right approach to insider risk response
- Strategies to continuously monitor file activity without being invasive
Driving Business Value With Cloud Security Innovation
Whether you are just moving into the cloud, researching more options within the public cloud, or building your own private cloud, most leaders agree that this is the future of infrastructure as a service. But can CISOs have it all – both increased productivity and cost benefits within a secure cloud?
During this peer-discussion you will explore:
- Automation, orchestration, AI and machine learning cloud strategies
- Nuances for hybrid on- and off-premise systems
- Ways to incorporate the cloud into a fully articulated security strategy
Making The Case for Application Security
Software has never been more business critical, and cyberattacks at the application layer have never been more frequent. Yet budgets are also getting extra scrutiny in recent months. Join this boardroom to learn how to make the case for application security, from why you need it to what good looks like. You'll leave with actionable tips and advice on:
- Getting buy-in for AppSec
- Making the case to expand a program
- Communicating AppSec success to executives & more
Securing the Sprawling Endpoint
The global health pandemic has forced CISOs into a new era of evolving challenges. With fully remote workforces and assets continuously moving to the cloud, securing endpoint protection has never been more critical. So how are CISOs deploying next-generation endpoint protection to solve these obstacles?
Join this interactive session to discuss:
- Securing critical applications even in a state of compromise
- Tactics for monitoring a sprawling attack surface
- Leveraging new technologies to quantify threats
Southern California CISO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program contact.
Sr Program Manager