With organizations facing headwinds due to economic uncertainties, it is essential for business leaders to seek out ways to improve efficiencies to lower costs, increase productivity and support business growth. Technology and security leaders who leverage data and automation as they adapt their strategy will ensure their company remains competitive amid rapid change.
Simply adding technology is not enough to increase speed and agility across the business. CIOs and CISOs must empower their teams with the right tools and information to maximize effectiveness and support the making of faster, better decisions. The ability to create IT strategies that lead to speedy outcomes while incorporating robust security measures will ultimately lead to a more competitive enterprise.
Join your peers to discuss how CIOs and CISOs are optimizing tools to increase technology’s impact across the enterprise.
Supporting Faster, Data-Driven Decisions
- What goals do you have around using data insights to create a more efficient business? What challenges are you facing when it comes to those goals?
- How do you allow easier access to data without compromising on robust security measures?
- How are you fostering data literacy in your organization so employees can use the data to increase their productivity?
Advancing Automation in a Competitive Environment
- What business processes are you currently automating and how do you identify the areas of the business that should be automated?
- What tools are you using for automation?
- How do your future automation plans affect cost/resource optimization and people productivity?