As global economic and political volatility continue, the enterprise is looking at IT to accelerate digital ecosystems in order to create an avenue for high growth and quicker benefits. To respond to this increased demand, CIOs are scaling productivity by solving business challenges with product-centric teams and architecting sophisticated ecosystems to ensure insights are delivered to key decision makers.
Organizations are moving beyond the stage of ‘transformation’ and now demanding digital execution, as they position the enterprise to weather economic storms and unpredictable setbacks in the future.
Join your peers to discuss how CIOs are capturing the outcomes of digital execution.
Accelerating Decision Making For Timely Value Realization
- Describe your current and ideal data ecosystem.
- Has the demand for self-service data and analytics risen for your organization? What are you doing to enable business leaders with dashboards and insights in real time? Has that affected your data governance strategy?
- Have you seen the level of adoption that you’d like from leaders to impact quicker decision making? What steps have you taken to identify value realization and measure outcomes obtained by data and analytics?
Digital Talent & Product Centricity for Speedy Outcomes
- What sort of roles are you hiring for in the coming year? Are they more business focused or technology focused?
- Many CIOs have turned toward the organization of fusion teams to operate in a more product-centric way. How have you done this? What benefits are you seeing? How are you changing mindsets, while supporting agile journeys?
- How do you start building your tech-environment and work environment for the future workforce?