Houston CHRO Inner Circle
June 21, 2018, Petroleum Club of Houston
June 21, 2018
Petroleum Club of Houston
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Houston CHRO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CHROs today:
Leading through a new employee experience
Redesigning HR strategies, structures, and service delivery models
Modernizing mental health and well-being programs in a new era of work
June 21, 2018
4:00pm - 5:00pm Registration & Opening Reception
5:00pm - 6:30pm Discussion Topics
Elevating Leadership for the HR of Tomorrow
VP, Human Resources
DXP Enterprises, Inc.
SVP, Human Resources and Communications
SGS North America Inc.
VP, HR & CHRO
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
Vice President, Human Resources
Rowan Companies, Inc.
Group VP, Human Resources
H-E-B Food Stores
Harris County Appraisal District
Director of Human Resources
Research shows top-performing companies are twice as likely to understand talent issues. This fosters a culture where the CHRO expands talent conversations and adopts emerging technologies to boost the bottom line. The HR leader of tomorrow is someone who builds strategic partnerships across the C-suite while embracing change and disruption. In this dinner conversation, CHROs will explore challenges and exchange best practices for a discipline that is rapidly evolving and gaining investor interest.
Topic 1: Unsheathing Analytics in the War Against Talent
- How have you leveraged analytics to make better decisions or impact the bottom line (staffing, training, retention, engagement, D&I, etc.)?
- What questions are you trying to answer next with talent analytics? What is your plan to take this next step in your analytics program?
- Have you employed predictive modeling in your analytics program? If so, what was your roadmap to make the transition into more sophisticated analytics?
Topic 2: Partnering With Your C-suite Peers
- Which C-suite partnerships have you been most active in building and why (CIO for learning strategies, CMO for HR branding, etc.)?
- Which C-suite peers do you want to forge stronger partnerships with and why? What is your approach to initiating collaboration and designing cross-functional strategic plans?
- What success have you had in refocusing senior leadership or board conversations to concentrate on key talent risks? How do you embed talent into the CXO’s decision-making process?
Topic 3: Navigating and Leveraging Digital Transformation
- How has your role and HR organization evolved alongside digital transformation initiatives in the business? Have you adopted an agile approach to HR delivery and advancement?
- What technologies have you implemented to develop a next-generation system for the business?
- How have you aligned employee-engagement strategies with digital transformation in the business?
6:30pm - 7:00pm Networking Break
7:00pm - 8:00pm Summary Discussion & Dinner
8:00pm - 9:00pm Social Hour
Houston CHRO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program manager.