Houston CHRO Inner Circle
June 21, 2018 , Petroleum Club of Houston
June 21, 2018
Petroleum Club of Houston
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Houston CHRO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CHROs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
June 21, 2018
5:00pm - 6:30pm Discussion Topics
Elevating Leadership for the HR of Tomorrow
VP, Human Resources
DXP Enterprises, Inc.
SVP, Human Resources and Communications
SGS North America Inc.
VP, HR & CHRO
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
Vice President, Human Resources
Rowan Companies, Inc.
Group VP, Human Resources
H-E-B Food Stores
Harris County Appraisal District
Director of Human Resources
Research shows top-performing companies are twice as likely to understand talent issues. This fosters a culture where the CHRO expands talent conversations and adopts emerging technologies to boost the bottom line. The HR leader of tomorrow is someone who builds strategic partnerships across the C-suite while embracing change and disruption. In this dinner conversation, CHROs will explore challenges and exchange best practices for a discipline that is rapidly evolving and gaining investor interest.
Topic 1: Unsheathing Analytics in the War Against Talent
- How have you leveraged analytics to make better decisions or impact the bottom line (staffing, training, retention, engagement, D&I, etc.)?
- What questions are you trying to answer next with talent analytics? What is your plan to take this next step in your analytics program?
- Have you employed predictive modeling in your analytics program? If so, what was your roadmap to make the transition into more sophisticated analytics?
Topic 2: Partnering With Your C-suite Peers
- Which C-suite partnerships have you been most active in building and why (CIO for learning strategies, CMO for HR branding, etc.)?
- Which C-suite peers do you want to forge stronger partnerships with and why? What is your approach to initiating collaboration and designing cross-functional strategic plans?
- What success have you had in refocusing senior leadership or board conversations to concentrate on key talent risks? How do you embed talent into the CXO’s decision-making process?
Topic 3: Navigating and Leveraging Digital Transformation
- How has your role and HR organization evolved alongside digital transformation initiatives in the business? Have you adopted an agile approach to HR delivery and advancement?
- What technologies have you implemented to develop a next-generation system for the business?
- How have you aligned employee-engagement strategies with digital transformation in the business?
7:00pm - 8:00pm Summary Discussion & Dinner
4:00pm - 5:00pm Registration & Opening Reception
6:30pm - 7:00pm Networking Break
8:00pm - 9:00pm Social Hour
Houston CHRO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program manager.