The digital acceleration caused by the pandemic and its consequent global crisis demand that CDOs quickly address the challenges of the new talent and ecosystems. Talent is the lifeblood of any successful organization but finding (and keeping) the right people in critical roles is no easy task. Remote work helps broaden the talent pool in some ways, but it also increases competition globally. How can CDOs tackle the severe scarcity of digital talent, the extended time it takes to upskill/reskill employees in their organizations and build a diverse D&A organization?
In this interactive conversation among peers, CDOs will discuss their role in proactively contributing to organizational success.
Topic 1: D&A talent strategy for the next normal
- How are you tackling the scarcity of D&A talent in your organization?
- How are you adjusting your employment value proposition to attract and recruit top talent?
- How are you partnering with other areas of the business to ensure IT is aligned with overall organizational hiring goals and targets?
Topic 2: Adjusting your leadership direction for digital acceleration
- Have you had to adjust your own leadership competencies when managing a distributed workforce?
- How are you keeping a hybrid workforce engaged and motivated to drive digital initiatives?
- How are you ensuring an excellent employee experience to ensure retention is maintained?