Shared responsibility for accelerating digital business, and its impacts, will come about when CIOs and CISOs equip the business to actively participate in decision making. Recent cybersecurity events and hybrid models have demonstrated that digital transformation is as much a business challenge as it is an IT one. How should CIOs and CISOs work together in order to make digital decisions alongside business partners, using credibility instead of fear to effect change and motivate accountability across the organisation? Join your peers to discuss how CIOs and CISOs can work together to influence business leaders and foster collaboration with business side partners.
Assessing the Current State of Digital Business as a joint IT and Business Challenge
- What metrics are you currently using to demonstrate your organisations tech, IT and security environments?
- How are you demonstrating the business value of new digital initiatives?
- Are you working with the board to establish governance models that share responsibility for digital initiatives? How successful has this been?
Engaging Business Partners for Joint Decision Making
- How are you involving business leaders around cyber decision making to ensure joint responsibility?
- What methods have you found effective when communicating the balance of risk, value and cost?
- How are you leveraging influence and credibility to foster communication and collaboration across the organisation?