DACH CISO Inner Circle
4 September 2019 | Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt
4 September 2019
Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the DACH CISO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CISOs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
DACH CISO Governing Body
The Governing Body Co-Chairs shape the summit agenda, ensuring that all content is driven by CISOs, for CISOs.
4 September 2019
16:00 - 17:00 Executive Networking Reception
17:00 - 18:30 Discussion Topics
Leading Through Uncertainty
Manager IT Security, CISO
Hyundai AutoEver Europe GmbH
Lufthansa Cargo AG
Global Director of Cybersecurity
Global Head of IT Change
Allianz Global Investors GmbH
In today’s environment of constant technology upheaval, traditional change management techniques fall short. Digital initiatives, executive expectations and an evolving marketplace necessitate change at a rapid pace. In order to adapt their business and their teams at this speed, C-level leaders must adopt an alternate approach. Compare your most pressing disruptions with peers and discuss innovative ways to guide your change leadership efforts and reduce uncertainty in the enterprise.
Topic 1: Addressing business challenges from an IT perspective
- What barriers to high performance are you currently experiencing at your organisation? Within your team?
- What tactics do you employ to build trust between IT and the wider business?
- Which technologies and trends are currently creating the biggest disruptions to your business?
Topic 2: Designing for disruption
- How do you organize your product, technology, and security teams around disruptive technologies?
- i.e. Do you employ DevOps and agile approaches; what is working and what isn’t?
- What disruption-oriented change-management techniques have you adopted or are you considering adopting?
Topic 3: Creating a culture of innovation
- How do you provide space for your team to innovate?
- How do you foster a culture of creativity to attract and retain employees?
- What partnerships across the C-suite have led to increased innovation? How is your team involved?
This dinner conversation is an interactive roundtable discussion designed to address the most pressing issues we face as C-level executives, in combination with an opportunity to network with our peers in a unique environment.
18:30 - 19:15 Networking Break
19:15 - 20:30 Summary Discussion & Dinner
20:30 - 21:30 Social Hour
DACH CISO Programme Managers
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program contacts.
Luis Arango Abello
+44 (0)1784 267 email@example.com
Conference Attendance Manager
+44 (0)7701 308 firstname.lastname@example.org