Advancing digital initiatives, building new processes, and ensuring every business outcome is secure are key objectives for today’s CIO. Though the CIO’s role in managing information and data assets hasn’t significantly changed in terms of accountability and responsibility, their role in driving insights, decision-making and business outcomes has taken a dramatic shift, compelling CIOs to take a more deliberate approach.
In this engaging dinner conversation among peers, CIOs will discuss the shifts they've made in their data and analytics strategies and how they are maintaining a secure business internally and externally without disrupting the user experience.
Leveraging data & analytics strategy and value creation for better business outcomes
- How are you organizing and enabling data and analytics across the enterprise to improve business outcomes?
- What are the biggest successes and obstacles you have faced along the D&A journey, and how do these impact the internal and external digital experience?
- How are you working across functions to find ways in which D&A can make an immediate impact on value creation and the user experience?
Improving the user experience with data and cybersecurity
- How are you improving, not hindering, the user experience and/or customer journey with cybersecurity? How is data used to enhance the experience and generate better business outcomes?
- How have you aligned your cybersecurity strategy with new business objectives and hybrid workforce models?
- How do you balance your company's risk appetite with the needs of your customers? How do you incorporate data to make those decisions as objective as possible?