Southern California CIO Inner Circle
January 9, 2018, Elevate Lounge
January 9, 2018
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Southern California CIO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CIOs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
Southern California CIO Governing Body
The Governing Body Co-Chairs shape the summit agenda, ensuring that all content is driven by CIOs, for CIOs.
SVP, CIO & CSO
Vice Provost IT & CTO UCLA, CTO Smart Manufacturing Leadership Coalition
Taco Bell Corporation
The First American Corporation
SVP & CIO
UCLA IS Associates
Chair - Smart Manufacturing Leadership Coalition
Molina Healthcare, Inc.
January 9, 2018
4:00pm - 5:00pm Registration & Opening Reception
5:00pm - 6:30pm Discussion Topics
Beyond Buzzwords – Redefining Enterprise IT Strategy
SVP, CIO & Head of Global Strategic Sourcing
Chief Information Officer
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Joseph M. Solimando
VP of Business Application Services, Disney Worldwide Services
The Walt Disney Company
In a business environment long driven by technology, once-refreshing ideas like “disruption,” “transformation” and “innovation” have begun to take on the drone of buzzwords. While these concepts show up everywhere, they still hold great meaning for the organizations and leaders able to embrace them. In this dinner conversation, you and your CIO peers will reclaim the future of enterprise IT strategy from jargon peddlers. You’ll examine the real-world impact of emerging technologies, the necessity of rapid change and the practical approaches to fostering innovation. Come prepared to share successes, ask questions and re-imagine leadership for tomorrow’s tech-driven enterprise.
Redefine: The Digital Enterprise
- What are your successes in building a roadmap for a digital strategy?
- How do you secure organization-wide support for digital initiatives?
- How do you demonstrate ROI on digital initiatives?
Redefine: Innovation in a Digital Space
- How do you balance the day-to-day while creating innovative practices?
- What is your strategy on innovation – buy or build?
- How do you steer your organization toward new technologies (AI, machine learning, smart devices)?
- What talent skill sets are needed in the new digital environment?
Redefine: Customer Engagement in a Digital World
- What partnerships within the business are you leveraging to build a customer experience?
- What are you doing to understand your current and prospective customers?
- How can you influence the business to meet the needs of the digital consumer?
6:30pm - 7:00pm Networking Break
7:00pm - 8:00pm Summary Discussion & Dinner
8:00pm - 9:00pm Social Hour
Southern California CIO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program contact.
Senior Program Manager