As digital initiatives across enterprises have accelerated quickly, leaders must balance the right structures and strategies. Whether restructuring existing applications, infrastructure and security ecosystems or preempting new initiatives to bring services and applications to market faster than ever before, CIOs and CISOs are immersed in strategizing and building support for these critical business objectives.
In this interactive conversation among peers, CIOs and CISOs will discuss their role in proactively contributing to organizational success.
Topic 1: Designing a holistic secure digital framework
- How are you evolving your operating model to deliver better speed, agility and security?
- How are you optimizing for future resilience and not just immediate efficiency?
- How has your budget strategy evolved to address secure digital priorities?
Topic 2: Workforce and partnership strategies for digital success
- How have you evolved your cross-business partnerships in the past year?
- How have you overcome challenges when the IT/Security priorities conflict?
- How are you establishing credibility in your role to drive the enterprise in a secure digital direction?