With organizations facing headwinds due to economic uncertainties, it is essential for business leaders to improve efficiencies, lower costs, increase productivity and support business growth. Technology leaders who adapt the IT strategy to leverage data, automation and generative AI practices will ensure their company remains competitive amid rapid change.
As speed and agility become essential components for an enterprise to make smarter, quicker decisions, CIOs must empower the organization with the right capabilities and information to maximize benefits and decrease time to value. Creating opportunities for speedy outcomes by providing accessible data, automating to make space for strategic work, and empowering leaders to make decisions with the support of AI models will ultimately lead to a more competitive enterprise.
Join your peers to discuss how CIOs are optimizing capabilities to increase IT’s impact and show great business value across the enterprise.
Supporting Faster, Data-Driven Decisions
- What goals do you have around using data insights to create a more efficient business? What challenges are you facing when it comes to those goals?
- How do you create new avenues for accessible data, while fostering data literacy for quicker and smarter business decisions?
- Is your data environment mature enough to move forward with automation and/or generative AI models? What do you need to do to get there?
Building Advanced Capabilities in a Competitive Environment
- What business processes are you currently automating and how do you identify the areas of the business that should be automated?
- How do your future automation plans affect cost/resource optimization and people productivity?
- Have you identified small use cases or pilots for incorporating generative AI within the enterprise? Have you realized any benefits as of yet?
- What does the future look like for generative AI in your enterprise? Are there pressures from the C-suite to implement this before your data environment is mature enough?