New York CIO Inner Circle
September 13, 2018 | Delmonico's
September 13, 2018
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the New York CIO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CIOs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
New York CIO Governing Body
The Governing Body Co-Chairs shape the summit agenda, ensuring that all content is driven by CIOs, for CIOs.
Goodwill Industries of Greater NY and Northern NJ, Inc
SVP & CIO
Omnicom Media Group
SVP, CIO Worldwide
Turner Construction Company
VP & Chief Information Officer
VP & CIO
Assistant Secretary General & Chief Information Technology Officer
The Estée Lauder Companies
Chief Information Officer
September 13, 2018
4:00pm - 5:00pm Registration & Opening Reception
5:00pm - 6:30pm Discussion Topics
Leading Through Uncertainty
In today’s environment of constant technology upheaval, traditional change management techniques fall short. Digital initiatives, executive expectations and an evolving marketplace necessitate change at a rapid pace. In order to adapt their business and their teams at this speed, C-level leaders must adopt an alternate approach. At this dinner, compare your most pressing disruptions with peers and discuss innovative ways to guide your change leadership efforts and reduce uncertainty in the enterprise.
Topic 1: Addressing the current challenges
- What barriers to high performance are you currently experiencing at your organization?
- In what ways is your team expected to respond to competitive threats with creative solutions?
- What technologies are creating the biggest disruptions to your business currently? Which ones are on the horizon?
Topic 2: Abandoning the old approach to change leadership
- How can we get rid of the traditional “burning platform” approach, where businesses adapt to change when forced with a crisis, rather than anticipating change?
- What (if any) new change management techniques have you adopted or would like to adopt?
- What support or resources do you need to adopt newer models?
Topic 3: Creating a culture of adaptation
- How can IT leaders create an environment of comfort, confidence and control for their teams?
- How do you provide space for your team to innovate?
- How can we better communicate the likelihood and magnitude of change to our teams?
- How can we work better across the C-suite to create a culture of adaptation and innovation?
6:30pm - 7:00pm Networking Break
7:00pm - 8:00pm Summary Discussion & Dinner
8:00pm - 9:00pm Social Hour
New York CIO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program contact.
Senior Program Manager