Enterprises are under pressure to address multiple challenges impacting the planet, their people and profitability. This is all happening while a recession is looming, quiet quitting is real and climate change is a top concern. Now is the time to position technology leaders as key partners in tackling these issues and maximize sustainable value across their businesses.
Join this conversation with your peers to explore sustainable strategies.
Prioritizing Environmental, Social and Financial Sustainability
- How are you reducing the impact your company and products have on the planet?
- Have you considered the impact of sustainability on your people? Are you identifying and managing the impact your business practices have on your people?
- How are you managing the business' fiscal health and future profitability?
Digital Sustainability Efforts
- What positive impacts can you make as a technology leader that impact the bottom line for the environment?
- How are you viewing your role differently given recent sustainability efforts globally?
- Looking toward the future, how can you set up your teams and your organization up for success to lessen your footprint?