Dallas CDO Inner Circle
April 16, 2019 , Crashed Toys
April 16, 2019
Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Dallas CDO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CDOs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
April 16, 2019
4:00pm - 5:00pm Executive Networking Reception
5:00pm - 6:30pm Discussion Topics
The New CDO – Gatekeepers for Digital Transformation
While data governance, data quality, and regulatory drivers maintain to be critical areas of business for data and analytics leaders, the new CDO is one who extends beyond these foundational underpinnings of the office to spearhead data-driven organizations. With an increasing dependence on data and insights as enterprises move to a digital-first mindset, it is up to the CDO to create or modernize their data and analytics programs and embrace value creation over risk mitigation. In this dinner discussion, CDOs discuss how to effectively usher their organizations into a digital business environment through stronger data literacy, data integration, and advanced analytics campaigns.
Topic 1: Aligning Your Data Harmony Strategy With Digital Business Demands
- How have digital initiatives impacted your data governance and data sharing strategies? In what ways have these strategies coalesced into a “data hub” strategy (i.e. a hub-and-spoke approach to data integration)?
- What are you doing with your data lake (i.e. data in one system but not necessarily harmonized)? How are you tackling privacy and security concerns for your data lake or data hub?
- What emerging technologies have you implemented to streamline data production and analytic insights?
Topic 2: Moving From Digital Transformation to Intelligence Transformation
- How are you defining advanced analytics in your organization?
- Where is your focus in advanced analytics and why? What best practices can you share in your journey around advanced analytics (e.g. chatbots, recommendation engines, personalization, NLP, etc.)?
- How are you measuring and communicating the confidence in your advanced analytics (e.g. AI models) to the business?
6:30pm - 7:00pm Networking Break
7:00pm - 8:00pm Summary Discussion & Dinner
8:00pm - 9:00pm Social Hour
Dallas CDO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program manager.