Boundaries between data and digital are increasingly blurred. According to Gartner’s 6th annual CDO survey, only 24% of respondents said they are leading digital transformation efforts. As digital business becomes the norm it’s imperative that CDOs take on more strategic objectives and lead digital efforts.
As organisations begin to move beyond the stage of “transformation” and now demand execution, how can CDOs cement themselves as leaders in this journey alongside CIOs, CTOs and Chief Digital Officers?
Join your peers to discuss how CDOs are using data and digital as levers to transform the enterprise.
Discussion Topic 1: Leading digital business
- How are you illustrating the significance that data and analytics has on digital efforts?
- How are you using your influence to cement data and analytics’ seat at the digital table?
- How are you adjusting your leadership direction of the data organisation to drive digital initiatives?
Discussion Topic 2: Value generation across the enterprise
- How do you define data and analytics ROI?
- In what ways can you enhance data sharing to improve the value perceived from data and analytics investments?
- How are you enabling accelerated decision-making with the value data analytics is bringing to your business?