The rapid digital acceleration of the past two years continues to put pressure on CDOs to leverage data for innovation, value generation and growth. To achieve these objectives, CDOs must prioritize improving data monetization, apply advanced technologies and effectively collaborate across the business to expand their influence. The value of data comes from the insights it creates, the processes it optimizes and its ability to enable better decision making. The reality is, despite data and analytics hype and expectations, most organizations are not successfully monetizing their data.
In this interactive conversation, CDOs will have the opportunity to discuss their role in driving a data-driven culture and accelerating value creation.
Topic 1: Improving data monetization for innovation
- What steps have you taken to adopt a business model that promotes monetization and creates new value?
- How are you identifying opportunities for data-driven innovation and data monetization?
- How are you driving an organizational culture that prioritizes learning, experimentation and innovation?
Topic 2: Driving cross-functional collaboration
- How are you establishing cross-functional collaboration to solve business problems and create value?
- How are you expanding your influence and partnerships with other c-level executives to show the value of data in accelerating digital business?
- How are you forging a data-driven enterprise across business lines?