Collaborate with your peers
Get together with your peers to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Atlanta CIO Inner Circle.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CIOs today:
Investing in your people and the right technologies
Innovating with advanced technologies and new delivery models
Influencing business stakeholders and enterprise outcomes
September 1, 2020
4:00pm - 5:00pmExecutive Networking Reception
5:00pm - 6:30pmDiscussion Topics
Crossing the Digital Divide – The Bridge to the Future
As organizations move closer to digital nirvana, they must ensure the foundational pillars they are constructing will support future growth and innovation. No matter the stage of digital maturity, the strategic CIO must deftly guide the journey along the fundamental pathways of people, process and technology.
In this engaging dinner conversation amongst peers, CIOs will discuss the nuances within each foundational pillar, as they look to build the bridge to an advanced business ecosystem.
Topic 1 – Fostering a Growth Mindset – Developing Digital Dexterity Across the Enterprise
- What are the biggest skill deficiencies you have identified on the digital journey, and how is your organization investing in developing critical skills for the digital workforce?
- As you drive digital evolution, what are the main sources of friction from a change management perspective? How should IT organizations foster a work culture that embraces change, and how can they better convey new expectations to various stakeholders in the business?
Topic 2 – Intelligent Design – Orchestrating and Governing New Business and Operating Models
- What automation processes are you adopting that have influenced different operating models?
- What is the CIO’s role in driving operational changes in your organization? How can you more effectively drive these changes?
Topic 3 – Quantifying Value – Illustrating Business Impact from Modern and Advanced Technologies
- How do you set up an innovation program to experiment with advanced technologies like AI and Machine Learning?
- What key metrics have you highlighted in proving the value of new technologies, i.e. AI, Machine Learning?
- What do you need to test and implement advanced technologies in your organization – staffing, resources, etc.?
6:30pm - 7:00pmNetworking Break
7:00pm - 8:00pmSummary Discussion & Dinner
8:00pm - 9:00pmSocial Hour
Atlanta CIO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program manager.