Collaborate with your peers
Come together with your peers virtually to tackle top business challenges through peer-driven content and discussions at the Houston CDO Virtual Executive Summit.
Join your peers to discuss the most critical issues impacting CDOs today:
Embedding D&A in business strategy and results
Reengineering decision-making across the business
Scaling a data-first culture
Vice President | BT - Supply Chain & Merchandising Technology and Enterprise Data & Analytics Platforms
VP, Data & Analytics
Quantum Energy Partners
Dr. Satyam Priyadarshy
Chief Data Scientist
Senior Executive, Digital Technology
Virtual Summit Keynote Session
Draw Your Line to Data Literacy
As data & analytics leaders, it's your role to work consistently and relentlessly to get data explicitly onto the business and personal agendas – stakeholder group by stakeholder group. Leading by example, leveraging storytelling to build business cases, and encouraging data fanatics are some philosophies around building a data literate and data-drive enterprise.
In this session, we'll discuss:
- Philosophies on educating your organization to become data literate
- Approaches to mitigate cultural challenges resistant to change
- Tactics to develop data literacy
Virtual Summit Boardroom Sessions
Adaptable Governance for Scalable Operating Models
Enterprise expectations for data and analytics to power business ambitions continues to rise, requiring effective governance foundations. However, current governance capabilities often fall short of what organizations need. To scale business-relevant governance initiatives, D&A leaders must address evolving requirements while ensuring a scalable and adaptive governance as part of the operating model.
In this session you will discuss:
- Creating compelling business use cases to ensure stakeholders understand the role governance plays in achieving business outcomes
- Strategies for approaching governance holistically by using adaptive frameworks to enable application of different governance styles for various business scenarios
- Designing a trust-based adaptive governance as part of the business operating model
Defining a Data Strategy for Better Business Outcomes
Today’s enterprise has access to endless amounts of data, and CDOs are challenged to continually find true meaning and value from the river of information. This peer discussion will consider ways to mature your data and analytics program and strategically use the flow of data to align with the overall enterprise objectives.
Come ready to discuss how to:
- Implement data strategies that align with desired business outcomes
- Leverage data to gain greater insights and drive value
- Define clear metrics to help measure the impact of the D&A program
Houston CDO Program Manager
For inquiries related to this event, please reach out to your dedicated program contact.
Senior Program Manager – Territory Specialist