Washington Technology Industry Association
Founded in 1984, the Washington Technology Industry Association (WTIA) is the largest statewide association of technology professionals, companies and IT departments in North America. We have more than 1,000 members representing more than 125,000 technology sector employees in Washington state. The WTIA exists to support businesses across all technology sectors and company sizes. Our members include established industry leaders, technology startups, IT departments and companies who help the industry grow and thrive in Washington state. By providing connections, discounts and advocacy, we help companies build key relationships, lower the cost of doing business, and make sure critical technology industry issues are addressed in government.
As a member, your company and its employees have access to a network of established business leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs from across the state of Washington. Plus, your company can take advantage of a valuable set of benefits available exclusively to WTIA members, including executive-level educational seminars, discounts on technology training, peer networking opportunities, low-cost business services and more.
- Build business relationships through face-to-face events and programs as well as online communities
- Get the latest on industry trends and direction from those who set it
- Share best practices and business expertise
- Attend seminars and educational programs to plan, build and grow a business
- Take advantage of discount pricing and unique WTIA member benefits on business products and services from insurance to telecommunications
- Benefit from WTIA advocacy for business, education and workforce issues on a local, state and national level
Join us. Grow with us.
For more information please visit www.washingtontechnology.org.