|New Jersey Chapter|
THE SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
"Delivering Business Value through IT Leadership"
SIM is an association of senior IT executives, prominent academicians, selected consultants, and other IT thought leaders built on the foundation of local chapters, who come together to share and enhance their rich intellectual capital for the benefit of its members and their organizations.
SIM members strongly believe in and champion:
- The alignment of IT and business as a valued partnership
- The creation and sharing of best practices
- The effective, efficient and innovative business use of information technology to continuously bring to market valuable products and services
- IT management and leadership skills development that enables our members growth at each stage of their career
- The replenishment and education of future IT leaders including a strong role in influencing university curriculums and continuingeducation
- Working with the IT industry to shape its direction
- Policies and legislation that stimulate innovation, economic development, healthy competition and IT job creation
- Servicing our communities and the industry through giving and outreach
For membership and additional information, please visit:
New Jersey Chapter: www.njsim.org