About the Conference
The CFO Executive Summit is a private conference built by CFOs, for CFOs. This one day conference is by invitation only and is steered by a Governing Body of distinguished finance leaders from Fortune 1000 companies and other leading organizations in your region. The purpose is to provide a content-rich, collaborative forum for finance executives. All session content is service provider-neutral and speakers are selected by the Governing Body, using strict criteria. Attendance at the conference is exclusively limited to CFO's and senior finance executives who qualify.
After attending the CFO Executive Summit, participants will be able to:
- Improve communications with board members, key investors and other stakeholders
- Develop a strategy to increase long-term value for their organization and its shareholders
- Adjust forecasting methodologies and processes to better align with corporate objectives
- Identify the impact of finance on innovation, strategy and growth
- Define critical leadership skills for the evolving role of the CFO
- Evaluate workforce challenges and identify opportunities to attract, mentor and retain top talent
- Assess contemporary models in building a flexible capital structure
- Reengineer Enterprise Risk Management systems and processes to ensure alignment with stated corporate risk profile
- Understand the impact that legislation and regulatory reform will have on their organizations
The CFO Executive Summit is a private conference designed by CFOs, for CFOs. Attendance is by invitation only. All qualified registrants will be considered and will be granted confirmation based upon qualifications and space availability. Access to the conference is open to individuals that meet the following criteria:
- CFOs (or equivalent), VPs of Finance and direct reports from $1B+ organizations
- CFOs (or equivalent) & direct reports from $500M-$1B organizations
- CFOs (or equivalent) from $250M-$500M organizations
Government, Education and Not-for-Profit Organizations:
- CFOs (or equivalent) of agencies or organizations with greater than 1,000 employees
Financial and Technical Service Providers:
- CFOs (or equivalent) from $1B+ organizations
Program Level: Advanced
Advance Preparation: n/a
Instructional Delivery Method: Group-Live
Participants in the CFO Executive Summit can earn up to 6 CPE Credits.
Registration and Cancellation Information:
Attendance is by invitation only. Advanced registration for qualified attendees is complimentary. Please note that requests to RSVP for this conference will be qualified by a conference facilitator.
For more information regarding registration, concerns and/or program cancellations please contact our conference facilitator, Jon Hernandez at 503-808-9822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The CFO Executive Summit is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417: www.nasba.org|